Tim, the Web Developer
I provide web development services to small businesses. Here’s some of the most common things I can help you with:
- Design and build your website. But, “website” is a very flexible word. This can entail lots of things.
- Port your current HTML site to a WordPress site.
- Install a eCommerce solution onto your existing site. There are many options. Depending on your needs and existing website, we’ll work together to find the best fit.
- Custom design, with your brand, color scheme, product images, and more.
- Social Media customization, like custom Facebook pages, Twitter pages, YouTube pages.
- Theme and Plugin development for WordPress.
- WordPress Consultation, Instruction and Training.
There are a wide variety of other services that are not listed here, basically your imagination is the guide. But, the best way to visualize whether you want to work with me or not is to just jump into my portfolio, cruise around and see all my happy clients.
Realistic deadlines, realistic expectations, and a positive working relationship are some of the most important things that determine whether I take a client or not. I’m not for everyone, everyone’s not for me. Now, if you made it this far, then contact me.